This plan is to provide immediate cash out to meet the funeral expense of the assured or any of the secondary assureds.
WHO IS COVERED UNDER THE PLAN?
Insureds covered under this plan can be as many as twelve (12) persons
• Primary Assured of Maximum entry age 55
• Spouse of Maximum entry age 75
• Two (2) Parents of Maximum entry age 75
• Two (2) Parent-in-laws of maximum entry age 75
• Two (2) Uncles/Aunties/Brothers/Sisters of maximum entry age 75
• Four (4) children of maximum entry age 21
WHAT BENEFITS ARE ENJOYED UNDER THE PLAN?
A lump sum payment equal to the sum assured as stated in the Policy Schedule will be paid to you/ beneficiary (ies) in the event of the death of any of the insured members.
Cash Back Payment
15% of the total last three (3) years premium paid subject to no claims.
Waiver of Premium
After a waiting period of six (6) months or accidental death, premium will be waived for secondary assureds.
Inflation protector to safeguard benefit pay out from inflation
|Annual Premium Increase||Annual Benefit Increase|
Additional Supplementary Benefit
Optional supplementary benefits exist after the demise of the Primary Assured or Spouse, Parent/Parent in-law
• One (1) week celebration pay-out: 30% of the Sum Assured.
• Forty (40) days celebration pay-out: 50% of the Sum Assured.
• One (1) year Anniversary pay-out: 50% of Sum Assured.
• Savings Fund - Extra premium can be paid into the savings fund where policyholder can assess a maximum of 80% withdrawal once a year.
HOW MUCH BENEFIT IS AVAILABLE?
|Assured||Benefit per person|
|Primary Assured||Max cover of up to GH¢50,000|
|Spouse||Max 100% of Primary Assured Benefit|
|Parents/Parent in-laws||Max 100% of Primary Assured Benefit|
|Max 50% of Primary Assured Benefit|
|Child||Max 50% of Primary Assured Benefit|
HOW MUCH PREMIUM IS PAYABLE?
Minimum initial risk premium of GH¢50 for Total Death Benefit
Additional riders come with a cost which will be charged appropriately upon selection.
Additional savings premium can be paid once the option is selected.
CAN THE BENEFIT BE INCREASED?
Yes, at inception, Primary Assured can select the inflation protector option to safeguard the Sum Assured from deflation.
HOW LONG ARE PREMIUMS PAYABLE?
Premiums are payable till age sixty (60) if the Primary Assured purchased the policy before age fifty (50)
However, Policyholders who purchase the policy after age fifty (50) will pay premiums for ten (10) years.
HOW SOON ARE BENEFITS PAYABLE?
- A waiting period of six (6) months for the Primary Assured and twelve (12) months waiting period for other lives.
- If the policyholder dies during the waiting period in case of natural death, the total premium would be refunded to his beneficiaries except if the death is caused by an accident.
- After the waiting period, when any individual covered under the policy dies, the applicable benefit will be paid within 48 hours upon receipt of all relevant documents.
TO WHOM ARE THE BENEFITS PAYABLE?
You will receive the applicable benefit when any of the members covered under your policy dies.
In the case of your own benefit, it will be paid to a nominated beneficiary (ies) whom you will be required to nominate at the inception of the policy. You can change the beneficiary (ies) at any time.
VISIT OR CALL US
Customer Service: 0501570652
Facebook/ Twitter/ Instagram@siclifeghana