The SIC Life Mall is the FIRST of its kind owned by an insurance company in Ghana. SIC LIFE SAVINGS & LOANS COMPANY LIMITED (SIC LIFE S & L).
SIC Life S & L, formerly SIC Life Trust Finance Limited, was licensed by Bank of Ghana under the banking Act, 2004 (Act 673) on 27th July, 2010 to operate the business of a FINANCE HOUSE. The Company received the license to operate as a Savings and Loans on 15th July, 2015.
SIC Life S & L is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SIC Life Company Limited. In the short to medium term, the strategic priority of the Company is to become a highly profitable Non-Bank Financial Institution that is able to deliver sustainable returns to our shareholders by offering high quality and innovative products and services with competitive interest.
SIC Life S & L offers services in the following areas:
- Business and Personal Loans
- Asset Financing
- Fixed Term Investment Products
- Loans for Sika Plan customers
- Trust Personal Savings & Current Account
- Trust Business Savings & Current Account
- Trust Susu Account
- Trust Kiddy Account
SIC LIFE Mall
SIC Life Thorpe Road Mall at Makola in the center of Accra is a state of the art edifice completed in 2014 and inaugurated on 6th March 2015. Business has started in earnest there.
The Mall has:
- Ninety Four (94) outlets which includes three (3) banking halls
- One (1) restaurant
- Two (2) open terraces
- Sixty-Five (65) basement car park
- Twenty (20) basement storage rooms.