SIC LIFE SAVINGS & LOANS COMPANY LIMITED (SIC LIFE S & L)
SIC Life S & L, formerly SIC Life Trust Finance Limited, was licensed by Bank of Ghana under the banking Act, 2004 (Act 673) on 27th July, 2010 to operate the business of a FINANCE HOUSE. The Company received the license to operate as a Savings and Loans on 15th July, 2015.
SIC Life S & L is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SIC Life Company Limited. In the short to medium term, the strategic priority of the Company is to become a highly profitable Non-Bank Financial Institution that is able to deliver sustainable returns to our shareholders by offering high quality and innovative products and services with competitive interest.
SIC Life S & L offers services in the following areas:
- Business and Personal Loans
- Asset Financing
- Fixed Term Investment Products
- Loans for Sika Plan customers
- Trust Personal Savings & Current Account
- Trust Business Savings & Current Account
- Trust Susu Account
- Trust Kiddy Account
SIC LIFE MALL
The SIC Life Mall is the FIRST of its kind owned by an insurance company in Ghana. SIC Life Thorpe Road Mall at Makola in the center of Accra is a state of the art edifice completed in 2014 and inaugurated on 6th March 2015. Business has started in earnest there.
The Mall has:
- Ninety Four (94) outlets which includes three (3) banking halls
- One (1) restaurant
- Two (2) open terraces
- Sixty-Five (65) basement car park
- Twenty (20) basement storage rooms.