This is a two-year renewal term policy structured in the form of a ‘susu’ scheme. The daily minimum contribution is GH¢5.00 and it is backed by a life insurance cover.
FEATURES OF THE POLICY
- Premiums can be paid daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Collection is done at the doorstep of the contributors by our Sales Executives.
- The Scheme has a period of one year but contributors may access sixty percent (60%) of a partial withdrawal of the attained funds value from the beginning of the seventh month after the inception of the policy and 30 percent at the beginning of the fourth month.
- Interest on contribution.
The Maturity Benefit is the Accumulated Account Value at that time. The owner shall be paid the proceeds in a lump sum.
In the event of DEATH of the policyholder in the first month, ONLY the total contributions shall be refunded to the Beneficiary(ies).
In the event of DEATH of the policyholder at any time after the first month, the Attained Fund Value at the time of death and the Sum Assured shall be paid to the beneficiary(ies) designated by the policyholder.
WHY TAKE THIS POLICY
- It has been well packaged:- a handy passbook with details of payments
- We continue to consistently rebrand the scheme to ensure customer delight
- Prompt payment of claims to clients
- The needs of clients are always met timely
- It assists all contributors to build up savings for debt settlement, school fees, rent advance, expansion of business etc.
WHO CAN TAKE THIS POLICY
Any healthy individual between the ages of 18 and 70 actively working, particularly in the informal sector is eligible for coverage:
- Businessmen and women
CONTACT ACCREDITED SALES EXECUTIVES OR ANY SIC LIFE OFFICE NEAR YOU:
|Accra||-||0302-631329 / 631245|
|Kasoa||-||0302-863955 / 56|
|Tema||-||0303-207328 /207324 /207329|
|Customer Service||-||050-1570652 / 050-1694554/ 050-1456983|